Sunday 19 October 2014

Hunger pays a heavy price...

...to the shining Gods of speed and steel...at least it must feel like that for many as more capital is poured into seemingly endless conflicts whilst millions starve or suffer illness...it is a wonder to me how long the statesmen of this world can continue on their path...the path of self promotion and aggrandizement...protests abound but there is no end...

But still the planet turns and day follows night, autumn follows summer and the tides ebb and flow...you can always rely on nature - it serves to keep me sane...




















...the colours of autumn

and in addition...



































...fungi - nature's way of recycling - they come in many forms and colours and brighten up autumn for me. Hopefully many more images will be captured before the winter comes...

So the slow work though my archive continues and I have several ore images for you this week...




the ruins of Coventry Cathedral...it has just an amazing atmosphere...






Lincoln Cathedral - wonderful building...





the cafe society...





...the natural cathedral of tall trees in a city park...

And finally not so nice an image...


One of my pet hates...fly-tipping...whoever is responsible for this should be horse whipped...I've seen worse but it starts somewhere...if you are out there...beware...

Now, I hope you all are looking forward to Halloween and then  Bonfire Night...(those in the southern hemisphere - enjoy the coming summer...because before long it will be Yule...and we can start all over again!!!

Keep up with me here... or here... or even here, and hopefully I will see you all next week. Remember - if you like my blog share it around - don't be afraid to pass on the link - you can re-post in FB if you are that way inclined!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment