Sunday 5 October 2014

In this room the heat pipe's just cough...

Insurance jobs come and go...the week just passes and pictures get taken...bookings come in for later in the year and new opportunities appear on a far horizon...yep...that was the week that was...on top of all that I continued to look back into my archives...rediscovering images previously consigned to a memory stick...

On top of that I continued the search for more work and at this time of year that means Christmas portraits - family etc...bookings are now being taken... so if any of you are interested send me a message via this blog and we can discuss your requirements...

So...what images have I found?  Well this week I have this small selection for you...




...doors at Robin Hood's Bay, North Yorkshire






...field and gate, Lake District...





Fountains Abbey, North Yorkshire...






...cafe, Orleans, France...





...lifeboat crew, Scarborough, North Yorkshire...






...Staithes, North Yorkshire...





...Staithes again...





...broad-leaved woodland, North Yorkshire...

As you can see my work used to be based around landscapes and occasionally street views...although I loved wildlife images then I didn't have suitable gear to do plants and insects justice...that would have to wait...

I like the monochrome conversions but I think the best shot here is that of Fountains Abbey...the light is wonderful and the subject stunning...a combination that yields good images...

So...have I managed to get some shots this week?  Well a few...




insect nibbled leaf...





...ash leaves





...bluebottle...





...garden orb spider...





...grass on water...





...ivy flower...so important in late summer/autumn for all wildlife...





...yellow dung flies...doing what they do...on dung...

In addition to those I have been looking at portraits in my archive...just to see what I could find...

Lucy and Quinn...a selection from the last 3 years or so...
















And the sad eyes of Quinn round off this weeks blog...as always you can follow me here... or here... and I hope to see you all again next week...

TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment