Saturday 15 November 2014

Like trees in November...

So...we drift into mid Autumn and the days start with mists and damp...humidity levels high...a chill to the bone, aches in the joints and a stiffness in the back...for those of you who live in warm countries - Abu Dhabi and Australia all - I hope you are enjoying your warmth...

The week did however, start warm - well that is relative but for November it was mild if a little cloudy...I did manage to get out and about with the Nikon...and found these...



















which made the start to the week successful...I also had a couple of dozen images accepted by Dreamstime and made a few sales on top of that...a link to my Portfolio can be found here...

A trip out into the countryside to view a house yielded these...
















as you can see - the sun was out...I also paid a visit to a churchyard in Ely - good places for wildlife as they are relatively undisturbed...there I found...






Further shoots for insurance companies and submissions to Dreamstime filled up the rest of the week days, whilst in the evening I continued my wanderings through my back catalogue...















And then the weekend comes...Saturday was dreary, dank and cold...mist and car headlights all day (you know the kind of thing)...as for Sunday...well it could be a sunny day so maybe I shall get out and about...although I have wood to cut for the fire and tea to prepare...

That about sums up the week...of course daily updates can be found here... or on my Flickr page here.

I hope you all have a good week and start with the Christmas shopping!!!

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment