Sunday 23 November 2014

So the year spins by...

Well the week has been a mixture of a week - weather has not been kind to a predominantly outdoor photographer so picture taking opportunities have been limited  -  BUT the good news is that I have been accepted as an Exclusive Contributing Photographer to the Dreamstime Agency...this means that I get paid for every picture I successfully upload as well as a higher percentage when they sell. So that if nothing else will drive me out to take pictures everyday!!! The link to my ever growing portfolio is here... if you want to look or even buy... This has lead me to revisit my archive and pick out some choice images for submission...

A small selection...










really like these colours above...




...and these...















just a tad lucky with the timing of this shot of a swan feeding...but I love the texture on the water...





I did manage to get out briefly during the week...which resulted in... the following...













just can't resist the dewy spider's web...







as you can see the fen was shrouded in a bit of misty fog...







and even in November the unseasonal weather allows butterflies to still be on the wing...










kinda makes you want to walk along there and see what's round the corner...

That about wraps it up for this week...not sure how long I shall keep writing these...hits seem to be falling on a week by week basis...so we shall see...

I shall still keep posting here and here if you want to see what I shoot...

See you all soon...

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment