Sunday 4 January 2015

In with the new...

...welcome 2015...I hope it will be a great year for all of you out there...

Photographically it hasn't started out too brilliantly...the weather here in the Fens has been mixed during the past week; with several days of low cloud and dismal light...it is OK today (well promises to be) so I may get out...who knows... Last weekend we were up in Yorkshire, staying with family and visiting friends...great to catch up with nearest and dearest...on a good day we went out for a walk on Filey beach..



























Of course, whilst up in Scarborough I did manage a brief trip out with the Nikon...
















Now, whilst out on Filey beach we found this...




...now I am thinking flounder skeleton (or similar flat fish) - if anyone has any ideas drop me a message...

My first image of 2015 is...



my log pile...never ending search for firewood!!!

And that about wraps up this week...I have had several sales via Dreamstime... which are always nice...hope for more in the New Year...and I have continued to post on Flickr... if you look at my work here you will see that I have changed the presentation style...let me know what you think of that...and of course I will continue to update my Facebook page on a daily basis...Incidently if you didn't know I also have an Ecology Page on Facebook... on here I post articles and Natural History based stuff...it will grow over the year to incorporate my other personality...

I hope you have a great week - we are now entering the worst time of year as far as I'm concerned...lets stick together and soon it will be spring...

TTFN





No comments:

Post a Comment